Spanish courses in Spain
Our school offers Spanish courses in Spain. Welcome to Rias Bajas!
Since 1996 Escuela Rias Bajas has provided Spanish summer and long term courses for students around the world. We focus on the student and make sure they receive personalised and individual attention. Our courses are full of laughter, immersion, and of course a lot of talking, after all that is what the Spanish are famous for! During the years we have developed a unique teaching style based on the communicative method which is combined with cultural activities in the region of Rias Baixas and Galicia in Spain.
This is why our Spanish lessons and courses have a distinct character, this is why our students come back time and again to spend their summers with us, learning Spanish and discovering this little known corner of North Western Spain.
Our Spanish courses
Private Spanish classes give you the opportunity to set your own rhythm and choose the topics most suited to your needs.
Senior 55+ Programme
Our program for people above 55 that want to learn Spanish at a different pace
Long Term Courses
Long Term Courses
This is the course for more extended periods of time. An ongoing learning experience with a constant immersion.
Escuela Rias Bajas has been organising courses, events and holidays for people from all over the world for over 25 years.
We are located in the town of O Grove, famous in Spain for its fantastic beaches, mild weather and delicious seafood. It is an area with breathtaking sights, white sands and clear blue sea. Our school is located at the heart of the town, all the beaches, bars, cafes, and your own accommodation within 10 minutes walking distance.
We organize courses around the idea of cultural exchange and fostering friendships that cross borders.
What we offer
- Groups of max 8 students per class
- Highly qualified certified teachers of Spanish
- Each week lower prices
- Total flexibility and adaptability to the student’s needs (you want to bring your family? Kids? Dog? Travel with a group of friends? We make it happen
- Large, sunny classrooms
- Common space for students
- Self-study materials
- Audio visual equipment and computers
- Free wi-fi
- Personalised attention to each student
- Adaptability to the students’ needs
- Assistance with DELE registration
- Pick-ups from airports in Santiago, Coruna, Vigo and O Porto